Tuesday, January 17, 2012

gzsed

Still in Umeå, and it's still great! Right now im positive and motivated to start to do more with my days!
Gonna go and hang out with a new friend (kinda new since I've only known him since new years eve) and watch some movies tonight, I'm happy about that. I rarely find new people that I want to hang out with.

My sisters told me yesterday that she and I can go and visit one of her friend's and borrow two horses for us, awesome! I haven't done any horseback riding for so many years and I'm super excited about this.
Some day when I'm rich and older I will get a farm with tons of animals, including horses, and feel like I live in my own personal paradise with happiness, cute, cuddly animals and a lot of hard, but pleasent work.

No comments:

Post a Comment