Saturday, October 1, 2011

Getting ready for raiding!

So now I'm getting ready for the raid tonight, yeah it's a saturday and I should be out drinking tonight or something, but tonight I actually feel good about staying home! The reason is because we are going to (hopefully) start with some heroic attempts on bosses which means more progress, challenges and more fun! Sadly we have some slackers in the guild that might not show tonight and then we won't be able to start doing heroic progress. The thing is that most of the raiding guild already have atleast 1-2 heroic bosses down while we have none. So we really have to get out there and try our best.
I like getting ready for raids actually. The stuff I usually do is to first check out youtube for the tacts for the boss so I know what the fuck to do, get some dinner because raiding on an empty stomach is a big no no! Some nice drinks such as coke or beer is good to have aswell so I usually have a nice trip to the store and buy something nice. If the raid is on a weekand, as it is today, i sometimes buy some beer BUT i don't drink many of them because if I get drunk I won't be able to perform at my best :) Working out before the raid is also a good thing! I don't run a marathon or something super hard but 10-15 minutes of sit-ups and core exercises does a great thing for your body! If you are an active WoW-player you still need to stay in shape or even imrpove it! Being a fat girl player is not something I'd really wanna become so working out is sometimes boring but you feel a lot better after just a short work out! I'm gonna talk more about how to stay in shape as an active player later I think!
I think most people who don't play WoW think that you only run around slaying dragons or dancing around naked on tables but it's usually not that lame ^^ Raids for example needs a lot of preperation and teamwork. You're playing with 10-25 people that have to know what to do and try to make as little mistakes as possible. If you fail too much you might end up doing the same boss for maybe 4 hours. That's the boring part. I don't think there's anything I'd like to do for 4 straight hours. It get's really boring so everybody needs to be focused and prepared. So fingers crossed tonight that we will get some bosses down on heroic difficulty :D

Oh my dear and darling friend Marina has offered herself to do some nice designwork for this blog because to be honest, it looks shit and boring! So I'm looking forward to this! She's also going to help me to spread the blog so I'll hopefully get some more readers :)
Now I'm gonna get some dinner so I'll be able to perform tonight! BB!

No comments:

Post a Comment