Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Damn you Skyrim!

Fuck, it's 4 am apparently... felt like an hour or two since I started playing Skyrim. Turns out I have been playing for 8 hours >.< I hate games, they make me addicted to them as soon as I start playing them! Well, enough Skyrim for tonight. A lady is going to visit me tomorrow, she needs my opinion about the rehab i stayed at when I was 16-17 or something. She's working on a study about the group of people that you live with on rehabs, well haven't read the report she sent me about her study yet but I should before I go to sleep.
Ah well, still can't get it... 8 STRAIGHT HOURS?! Come on! This is bad, really bad.... Well, good thing I have that meeting tomorrow, then I won't play all day ^^ and now I know how addictive that game is so gonna give myself a timer or something, no more than 2 hours playtime. Like I'll just play that little... I have hope for tomorrows Vanessa, that she won't play so much that is, maybe like, dunno, make a cute clip and upload it on the blog perhaps. But I'm boring so that's not likely to happen ^_^
Can't really focus right now it seems, I'll get back to you when I'm not super sleepy and have been playing Skyrim all night!

2 comments:

  1. I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I kinda laughed when I heard him say that... I'm a bad person

    ReplyDelete