Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday friday

Happy friday everyone! I'm starting to feel a bit better now! So today i treated myself with an awesome friday dinner and I think I'm going to have one cold beer tonight because only one can't hurt right?
So all of you who are going out to drink tonight, have a beer for me aswell.

Oh and I love the new season of top model, I know, I'm lame for liking that show but I have been watching it from the start and I love the photoshoots ^^ they always inspire me to do some crazy shoot with people. So I'm probably gonna do that next time I'm going to UmeƄ. That's the place where I have my models, friends I trust and can have fun with during shooting. I actually prefer being behind the camera but I feel like trying to be infront of it aswell, I kinda have to if i want nice pics for my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment