Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pneumoniaaaaaa

I went to see a doctor today finally. After a blood test he told me I had an early stage of pneumonia. I'm just glad my boyfriend forced me to see a doctor because I know that pneumonia is really painful so it's great it was discovered early. I have some pills now and I will hopefully start feeling a bit better tomorrow already but I have to take three pills a day for ten days to be sure I'm completly cured. It's awesome to know your body! I knew something was wrong with this "cold" the minute I got it because I only get one kind of cold. First my nose gets runny, then fever and after 2-3 days i start coughing like crazy for 1-2 days then I'm fine. This time I started to cough in the beginning and got a fever later.

So today's lesson kids: If your body is acting weird, something is wrong, go see a doctor as soon as you can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment